Alaskan Red Sea Cucumbers
- ALASKAN RED: This legendary sea cucumber is prized for its spikes, distinct red exterior, and fleshy texture. The Alaskan Red can most commonly be found in the southeast coastal waters of Alaska, but also grow in natural habitats along the western US coast.
- SIZE: Alaskan Red Sea Cucumbers range in length from 3-5.5 inches. When fully hydrated, these sea cucumbers will increase in volume by 3-5 times. Larger sea cucumbers generally have a denser consistency and better absorb flavors from sauces and dishes. For preparation instructions, see the product description.
- NATURAL: All Sea cucumbers are wild-caught, and U.S Fish and Wildlife service approved. All of our products are processed, distributed, and sold in the U.S.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Wild sea cucumbers, naturally grown on ocean floors, are enjoyed not only as delicacies, but as superfoods with zero-carbohydrate, high protein content. Sea-cucumbers are well-known for reproductive enhancement, as well as anti-inflammatory and joint relief properties.
- HUMANE: 100% of our sea cucumbers are wild caught. We do not purchase any products from artificial sea cucumber farms, and we only work with legally-authorized suppliers in compliance with international fish and wildlife conservation laws.